Untitled | via Tumblr on We Heart It.
SCRUB DUB DUB GOAT IN A TUB
How can you not reblog a soapy baby goat
Goats make me laugh because when they make goat noises their tongue goes out.
what do you guys think he is saying?
I think MEEEHHHH
I MEAN IN GOAT LANGUAGE. WHAT DOES MEEEHHHH TRANSLATE TO?
In this situation is means STOP WASHING MY BUTT!!
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
If I never reblog this assume I am dead
THIS IS THE SONG I WAS LOOKING FOR WHEN I SAID I WAS DRAWING W MY CAST ON
That’s it. I’m gonna miss the way you drive me crazy and the way you hate getting up for class and Timmy’s runs and cuddling while watching YouTube and being a little shit and being overly affectionate and all the little bits of our friendship that don’t translate into text.
And I don’t know what to expect because this is new and I need to hold onto something and I’m not sure I have anything. And I’m terrified she’s gonna take you away with her rules. That all I’m good for is cuddles and attention but once that’s gone, that’s it for me.
why do people look so shocked when food falls into your cleavage but you eat it anyway like “oh no this grape has been spoiled by my bosom better throw it away” fuck no i’m gonna eat that boobie grape
- cop: is that a joint between your teeth
- me: no it's a metaphor
He designed this special shoes, shared between him and his paralyzed daughter just to make her feel the sensation of walking.
WEEP DAFEELS PENETRATE ME
Oh my goodness
This is probably so good for her body, too! Imagine her muscles getting moved in ways they don’t normally and she is upright and hopefully not having any pressure spots! This is lovely in so many ways!
This is the line that has gotten me through life.